|Home||» Products||» PVC Pipe Plant||» PVC Conduit Pipe Extruder(Four Pipes)|
PVC Conduit Pipe Extruder(Four Pipes)
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : HPMC
PVC Conduit Pipe Extruder, manufactured by Hindustan Plastic & Machine Corporation, streamlines synchronous production of four pipes in desired weight and diameters while applying single mold support. Assisted by leading-edge technology support, the PVC Pipes manufactured by our series of extruder plants, are primarily used in electrical piping systems, underground duct and other applications. PVC Conduit Pipe Extruder symbolizes the characteristics including satisfactory production support even for smaller-size pipes, high-efficiency conical twin screw extruder helps in massive filler loading. German CNC “WWW” Counter Rotating Conical Twin Screw ensures optimal performance, Bi-metallic Screw & Barrel improves service life, innovative design of Flow Channel renders effective treatment support on the surface, Four Pipe Vacuum Tank facilitates manufacturing of three pipes even in case of manufacturing four pipes that can be stopped and on hold.
- This Extruder manufactures four pipes in required weights and diameters by means of one Mould
- Ensuring optimum production even in the case of small-seize pipes
- Ingeniously designed Conical Twin Screw Extruder allows better filler loading than Parallel Twin Screw Extruder
- Counter Rotating Conical Twin Screw machined on German CNC “WWW” in order to enhance the performance of milling machines with the help of simulation software
- Bi-metallic Screw & Barrel promises for two or three times longer service lifespan than Nitrided Screw & Barrel.
- Die Head for small-size pipes spans from 16mm to 32mm with S.S. Spider.
- It makes sure of the manufacturing of four pipe with the help of one mould, so lowering down the production cost.
- It well designed flow channel for carrying out exclusive treatment on the surface.
- Innovative channel design makes sure of the equal distribution of PVC in moulds.
- Melting temperature and pressure stand uniform
- Four pipe vacuum tank guarantees the manufacturing of three pipes in case the manufacturing of the fourth pipe is withheld owing to some reasons, so decreasing the volume of wastage.
- Four Pipe Vacuum Tank is made out of high-grade S.S.
- All vacuum parts separated from one another.
- Its innovative structural design optimizes the cutting of four pipes in several lengths at different time.
- Length of the pipe is determined through Limit Switch of Tipping Chute.
- Functions are controlled through “PLC”.
- Integrated with high-efficiency blade for assuring precise cut
- Its well designed structure speeds up the traction of pipes at four different speeds in order to allow the manufacturing of pipes in different weights.
- Gap between two tracks is filled by pneumatic cylinders.
- All four belts are driven through four separate geared motors.
- Rubber pads are fixed onto the chain for smooth maintenance.
- Chain Drive and Pad for Groove Rubber make sure that the pipe would not slide down even at the faster line speed.
- Polyvinyl Chloride is the third most abundantly manufactured plastic. PVC is extensively utilized in construction as it is inexpensive, long-lasting, and convenient to assemble. PVC manufacturing is estimated to surpass 40 million tons by 2016.
- The characteristics for PVC are mainly classified based on rigidity and flexibility of PVCs.
- Electrical piping system
- Underground Duct
|Property||Rigid PVC||Flexible PVC|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||5*100|
|Vicat B||65-100||Not recommended|
There are seven applications in PVC:
- Drain-waste-vent (DWV)
- Sewers, Water mains
- Water service lines
- Irrigation, Conduit
- Various industrial installations
Other Products in 'PVC Pipe Plant' category