|Home||» Products||» PPR Pipe Plant||» PPR Pipe Extruder Plant|
PPR Pipe Extruder Plant
PPR Pipe Extruder Plant is empowered by leading-edge technology and finds application in manufacturing of PPR pipes which are preferablly utilized in constructing hot and cold water systems encompassing the central heating system, floor, wall as well as radiant heating systems. Other applications of these pipes cover drinking water supply systems and centeralized air-conditioning systems. The impeccable function of the plant also allows the production of high-strength pipes and globally approved energy saving pipes, light-weight construction that makes it easy to install and ensure the optimum anti-heat performance with resistivity to the deformation between 200 C and +950 environmental temperatures, outstanding anti-corrosion resistance, low heat conduction factor and providing robust pipe fittings connection.
- PPR pipes are utilized to fabricate hot and cold water systems, straddling centralized heating systems
- Fabricating heating system, encompassing floor, radiant heating system and wall
- Fabrication of Drinking water supply system
- Centralized air-conditioning systems.
Polyvinyl chloride is the third-most extensively produced plastic. PVC is broadly utilized in construction because it is inexpensive, long-lasting, and convenient to assemble. PVC production is estimated to go beyond 40 million tons by 2016. The characteristics for PVC are generally classified based on hardness and flexibility.
Advantages of PPR Pipe -
- PPR-C in other words poly Propylene Random Co Polymer (Pipe) is used for water supply in construction. It is a globally accredited because of its useful features like envionment-friendliness and energy saving pipe.
- It is light-weight : Density is about 0.89-0.92g/CM3, only ie 1/9 of steel pipe, so it is easy to install and carry.
- Excellent heat-resistant performance : it effectively withstands extreme heat/cold and can not deform or bend between -200 C and +950 environmental temperatures.
- Optimal anti-corrosion attribute : It efficiently withstands corrosion and does not decay, erode or rust away.
- Minimal heat conduction : Heat conduction is ensured about 0.23-0.24W/mk at 200 C. It is quite lower than that of galvanized steel pipe.
- It effectively withstands heat at the higher climatic temperatures. It does not lose its original form, flexibility and chemical properties at the higher temperature.
- Robust pipe fittings connection : Polypropylene ensures the outstanding thermal casting performance.Thermal casting between the pipe and pipe fittings with the same material as an integration, it can stop water from leaking.
- The friction coefficient is quite low, the surface is even and unsullied and can not contain other particles to fill in canvities.
|Model (Groove Feed Type)||HPMC 65||HPMC 75||HPMC 90|
|Pipe Range (mm)||16-63||16-110||63-160|
|Main Motor (kw)||37||55||75|
|Haulling Speed (max. M/min)||2-8||2-8||2-8|
|Vacuum Tank||Pump Drive (kw)||2.2||3.7||3.7 & 2.2|
|Water Tank||Pump Drive (kw)||3.7||3.7||3.7|
|Total Power (kw)||80||105||140|
|Line Length (m)||30||38||50|