|Home||» Products||» Inline Drip Irrigation Pipe Plant||» Inline Flat Drip Pipe Extruder Plant|
Inline Flat Drip Pipe Extruder Plant
Inline Flat Drip Pipe Extruder Plant embodies the attributes like PLC 10.3" touch panel for complete controlling of the operations and ensuring the maximum line speed of 90 mtrs/min. Moreover, the high-efficiency Servo Motor gives the optimal control of dripper insertion. Other standard characteristics of the plant contain the automatic centrifugal check of dripper prior to insertion, S.S. made vacuum tank in six meters length, assuring of the better drilling support, servo motor based drive to the haul-offs, two station for coiling in tandem with the line, automatic coiling machine for replacing coils, giving high line speed of 120 mts/min.
- Ensuring the maximal line speed of 90 mtrs/min
- The whole line is managed by PLC 10.3" touch panel.
- The insertion of Dripper is managed by high-performance servo motor.
- Dripper is automatically checked centrifugally prior to insertion
- Vacuum tank is made out of high-strength S.S. in 6 mts long
- Drilling is pricisely performed by Servo Motor and is managed by PLC.
- Drives for the haul-offs are carried out by Servo Motor
- Two station for coiling in tandem with the line.
- The coiling machine is wholy automatic and can replace the coils from the first coil to the second coil after required length is completed and cutting the pipe, thus allowing the changeover automatically.
|Extruder/kw/kg/hr||75 mm/55kw/150-200 kr/hr|
|Line speed||30-90 mts/min|
|Cylindrical drippers maximum||300/min/servo controlled complete line controlled by -10.3" PVC touch panel|
|Transmission speed selection|
|Emitter spacing||20cm above set arbitrary (Variable pitch settings)|
|Vacuum Tank||5 mtrs (Stainless Steel)|
|Water tank||6*2 mtrs (Stainless Steel)|
|Dripper insertion||Servo controlled|
|Dripper gluing||Servo controlled|
|1st and 2nd Haul – off||Servo controlled|
|Coiler||Automatic coil change|