|Home||» Products||» Extruder for CPVC Pipe||» Extruder for CPVC Pipe|
Extruder for CPVC Pipe
Extruder for CPVC Pipe is engineered by Hindustan Plastic & Machine, comes with leading-edge technology that makes them ensure excellent performance in operations including the manufacturing of CPVC pipes. Moreover, the outstanding functionality, assured by these plants, ensures true value between price and performance ratio that results into maximum cost-effectiveness. Having application in CPVC pipe production, these plants are provided with Die Head made out of forged alloy steel with great carbon content for excellent performance, spray bath option for streamlining desired cooling of pipes, option for axial accomodation of tank on slide rails, self- cleaning Spray Nozzles, exclusively engineered Conical Twin
Extruders for better calcium loading, compact in zise and efficient Gear Box, and synchronized Extruder Drives.
- Desired cooling of the pipe by means of a number of high-efficiency Spray Nozzles.
- Axial adaption of tank on slide rails with locking features.
- Spray Nozzles in self cleaning type with broad opening for desired cooling of the pipe.
- Aerclyic transparent cover for facilitating inspection.
- Die Head is fabricated from Forged Alloy Steel with greater carbon content for outstanding performance and longer service life.
CPVC Conical Extruder
- Counter rotation conical twin machined on CNC "WMW" German-made Thread Milling Machine by simulation software for optimal performance.
- CPVC Conical Twin
- Extruder is specially designed for more calcium loads.
- Compact in size and high-performance Gear Box.
- Two piece barrel fabrication in order to ensure inexpensive replacement can be assured.
- Synchronized drivers of the extruder, feeder and haul off facilitate operation. It is manufactured in a design that offers higher output at the lower
- speed and the consumption of less energy.
Pneuamtic Haul Off
- Poly Track system
- Track can be accomodated easily for varied sizes of pipes ranging from 20mm to 315 mm
- Haul-off is adjusted with extruder through AC Frequency Variable Drive.
- Pressure and gap between two tracks are managed pneumatically.
- V-Groove rubber pads placed on the chain with the accurate tensioning to avert ovality even for the broad diameter and slim wall pipe.
PLANETARY CUTTING SAW
- Planetary saw blade highly efficient in cutting the pipe diameter upto 315 mm
- CPVC chamfering and Rotary cutting.
- Cutting job is managed by PLC.
- Sucking Device for saw dust powder.
- Saw blade made out of hard alloy is used to cut thick wall pipes.
AUTOMATIC CUTTING UNIT UPTO 200 MM
- Carborundum cutting tool for reducing waste during cutting.
- Ensuring precise and clean cut.
- All activties are carried out by pneumatic cylinders.
- Clamping force can be adapted to suit different wall thickness.
- Limit switch is integrated to view desired length.
|Main Specifications||Conical Twin Extruder|
|Machine Model||Min.Pipe OD (mm)||Max Pipe OD (mm)||Max Plasticizing Capacity (Kg/Hr.)||Max Ouput (Kg/hr)||Main Drive (Kw)||Barrel (KW)||Die (KW)|| |
Speed Variation (RPM)
|Vaccum Sizing Tank with Spray Bath||Pneumat IC Type Haul-Off|
|Pump Drive (KW)||Length (Mtrs.)||Water Requlrements Circulating (Ltr/min.)||Drive Range (KW)||No. of Arms|