|Home||» Products||» PVC Trunking Plant||» Conical Extruder For PVC Pipe|
Conical Extruder For PVC Pipe
Die Head is fabricated from Forged Alloy Steel with high carbon content in ordert to extend the service life and ensure outstanding performance.
- Giving required cooling to the pipe through a number of Spray Nozzles.
- Axial mounting of tank on slide rails with a locking feature.
- Spray nozzles of Self-cleaning type with broad opening for desired cooling of the pipe.
- Provided with Acrylic Transparent Cover in order to optimize inspection.
- Counter rotation Conical Twin is machined by CNC "WMW" German-make Thread Milling equipment with simulation software for optimal performance.
- Conical Twin Extruders are exclusively engineered for extensive calcium loading.
- Compact-size and high-efficiency Gear Box.
- Two piece barrel design is preferred for cost-effective replacement.
- Synchronized drive units of the extruder, feeder and haul off streamline operation. It is manufactured for better output at the less speed and minimal power consumption.
PNEUAMTIC HAUL OFF
- Equipped with Twin and Multi Track system
- Track can be adapted for suiting varied sizes of pipes ranging from 20mm to 315 mm
- Haul-off is matched with extruder through AC Frequency Variable Drive.
- Pressure and gap between two tracks can be managed pneumatically.
- V-Groove rubber pads fitted onto the chain with accurate tensioning in order to avert ovality even for broad diameter and slim wall pipe.
PLANETARY CUTTING SAW
- Planetary saw blade effective in cutting pipe with diameter upto 315 mm
- UPVC chamfering and Rotary cutting.
- Cutting is controlled by PLC.
- Provided with Sucking Device for removing saw dust powder.
- Saw Blade made out of special hard alloy is utilized to cut thick wall pipes of heavy caliber.
AUTOMATIC CUTTING UNIT UPTO 200 MM
- Carborundum cutting tool is employed for lowering down wastage during cutting.
- Assuring of clean and precise cut.
- All acctivities are performed through pneumatic cylinders.
- Clamping force can be adapted to suit different wall thickness.
- Limit switch is integrated to perceive desired length.
Operated by means of Pneumatic Cylinder and integrated with Limit Switch for pipe stacking.